* The use of the facilities is entirely at your own risk.
* The field is available to be booked for exclusive use for a 55 minute session (allowing for 5minuite turnaround. Bookings can be shared- additional fees may apply.
* All sessions must be booked in advance.
* All dog mess MUST be cleared up- failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave and potentially the forfeit of future bookings.
* Please be respectful of the environment- we only offer waste disposal for dog mess that is bagged in bio-degradable bags. Any non-biodegradable bags must be taken home with you and be disposed of accordingly.
* Dogs with diarrhoea, sickness, kennel cough or ANY contagious disease MUST NOT be brought onto the premises.
* Please remember that this is a working farm and care must be taken at all times. Please keep your dogs under control and away from livestock at all times.
* All dogs must be on leads until they are within the designated areas.
* Please wear suitable footwear as the path to get to the field and within the field may be un-even and could become slippery/muddy in extreme weather conditions. Regrettably we are presently unable to accommodate wheelchair access to the field.
* Care must be taken within the field and the path leading to the field as the wildlife are present we cannot be responsible for any damage they do to underfoot conditions.
* Please note that the field may contain wildlife at anytime- it is recommended that dogs are vaccinated accordingly.
* You remain responsible for your dog at all times we cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever, to you, your dog or any one else as a result of your dog or otherwise. You MUST have adequate third-party insurance.
* It is strongly recommended that your dog is insured for injury we cannot he held responsibility for any injury which may occur.
* We cannot take responsibility for any, loss, damage or theft to your vehicle or your property.
* It is suggested you arrive promptly for your session- you will not be able to over run to the next session.
* If you need to cancel your session, please give as much notice as possible. Cancelations less than 24 hours before your session will be charged at full price. Refunds will only be made if we are able to fill your time slot.
* Many dogs which use these spaces have behavioural issues- please be respectful and DO NOT approach any dog which you don’t know.
* Please keep to all designated waiting areas and do not allow your dogs to approach other dogs.
* The field cannot be guaranteed to be dog proof- although every precaution has been made. If you see a hole or weakness in the fence, please report to a member of the team.
* It is strongly recommended that you walk the perimeter of the field before allowing dogs off the lead.
* You may bring a trainer or behaviourist with you.
* We reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises and terminate your session and or forfeit any future bookings if we feel that you have/are mistreating any dog whilst using the facility.
* Please do not allow your dogs to dig holes in the field or cause intentional damage to equipment.
* Please report any damage to equipment etc immediately to a member of the team.
* Dogs must be supervised at all times.
* Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult and supervised at all times whilst on the premises.
* You are permitted to bring food onto the field and barn but you must ensure all litter/waste is taken with you.